cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
FilipLinderoth
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Do u think I can get a new graphics card cause I have guarantee

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want a new graphics card cause it does not work ass  it should it performs much lower then It should. I have tested on some sites and against my friends ( with Exactly same PC ) And if they perform around 40 best / 100 so does my do 90-97 of the best. I have been very careful with my PC and haven't overclocked or change any perform setting on the PC.

2 REPLIES 2
Grzwacz
Level 12
Level 12
7,144 5,659 678 1,456
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Impossible to assist without knowing what HP product you have.

Check this HP site (Link) for details on finding your PC's product number.

Regards

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
FilipLinderoth
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I dont realy now cause they took away it from where I bouht it but it is a 2060 Super ryzen 7 3700x 16gb ram 2666-mhz 500 gb ssd m.2 Think its a silver 500 wat powersupply. Sry for bad info but didint find any Web store in sweden that has it. I dont want to boost The fan on The pc cause it goes to hot The processor and ghrapic Card over 80 °c in game... 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation