Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One 27-dp0235nh PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Dear all,

First of all, hope that all of you will be healthy and safe through 2021!

I have ordered a HP All-in-One 27-dp0235nh PC, which included 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD.

I need to add a second Storage, but not sure it it support additional disk (1TB SATA or SSD)

It has 2x M.2 expansion ports (one of them for WiFi.) and not sure if it supports additional storage.

Thank you in advance for your time and support

Best regards,

DardaB.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi all, 

just for your information, model has available additional port for additional HDD drive (confirmed on authorized service after good arrived)  

Thank you for the suggestions and support

BR

Darda 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello

https://support.hp.com/sg-en/document/c06996360

Motherboard Specifications

One M.2 socket 3, 2280 type for SSD (PCIe x2 or SATA x1)

from what we have here, it would not be possible
But it is not indicated if there are sata ports on this motherboard at least, and no visual!

[edit]

it would be necessary to open to check, if the elements to add a disc are available
I found this model with the same motherboard:

https://support.hp.com/sg-en/product/hp-27-dp0000-all-in-one-desktop-pc-series-pillar/34900736/docum...

Internal Storage
256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD
Hard drive (2nd)
1 TB 7200 rpm SATA HDD

Upgrading And Servicing Guide

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Dear Promoethe , 

Thank you very much for your answer and very useful information you provided. 

I am waiting this product to have until end of month, and after physically checking, I will come back and let you know.

Best regards

HP Recommended

You're welcome ..
ah, too bad, you could have bought a model already equipped in this case!
I wait, hear from you then!
take care

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Hi all, 

just for your information, model has available additional port for additional HDD drive (confirmed on authorized service after good arrived)  

Thank you for the suggestions and support

BR

Darda 

HP Recommended

😉

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.