Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP All In One
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, i wanted to open up this all in one pc so i could maybe upgrade the ram on it. Thanks!

20200903_174934.jpg

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

hi

need product number

HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? | HP® Customer Support

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Its one of these numbers right?

20200904_110855.jpg

HP Recommended

So, it takes time for the image to be validated by moderation, it seems to me!

Annotation 2020-09-04 133331.png
But so your computer should be this one I guess:

HP 24-e000ne All-in-One Desktop PC Product Specifications

tell me if it's enough

Hard Drive Replacement Instructions

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Oh sorry, i couldn't see the pictures either but i thought it was just me. And yeah thats my model number!

HP Recommended

Yeah its enough except the stand is different but it probably doesn't make a difference

HP Recommended

Ok, sometimes there are document errors
you can check here, if there is not a manual that exactly matches!

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-24-e000-all-in-one-desktop-pc-series/15776616/manuals
Please validate the answer if it is correct

or maybe :

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Thanks, but where in the manual page would i go if i want to upgrade the ram and the replace the hdd with an ssd?

HP Recommended

You will have to look according to the manual!
I gave a manual where it shows how to replace the hard drive, the same for the video
You can have a manual that shows everything that is possible, in this case you have to follow the steps, otherwise you have to read the whole document, in order to see how the component changes.

Ex for memory only :

Memory Module Replacement Instructions

ex  all :

Customer Self Repair

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Thanks for the guide, but the stand is different how do i remove it?

20200906_140722.jpg

I dont think the picture loaded for you tho

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.