Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp elite 7500 mt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 like year ago at that time my audio didint work so i had to install audio drivers and everything was fine but i resetted my pc and now my audio didint work i fixed it but now sometimes my pc has a blue screen and tells me DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION i did a little research and chose the stock one idk so how can i fix this 😧

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

When you "reset" your PC, did it reload Windows 8, or Windows 10?

Did you use the "reset my PC" function within Windows 10, or did you use some other method to "reset"?

HP Recommended

Ky pc was pretty muxh broken from turning pc off when resetting it was lying around then i found it and installed windows 10 staight i have used easy driver to update all of my drivers it says that its newest version still it does that

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.