Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One 20-c022
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I received an error messages below, when trying to "Finish" and export a slideshow and share it.  I used the Photos program/app on my HP Desktop All-in-One computer. The error message directs me to update Drivers. When I got to the HP website, there are many Drivers, Do I need to download and install of them, or specific ones. I do not know which Drivers it need to download and install. Error message follows:

Update your drivers to export video

We encountered an issue with your video driers and were unable to export your video.  Please install the latest drivers from your hardware manufacturer’s website and try again.

Here’s the error code, in case you need it. 0x887A0005

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

I believe that this is the latest graphics driver from the support page that you need for your PC...

Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver for BSW (Windows 10 v1607/ v1703 / v1709 / v1803):

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp85001-85500/sp85398.exe

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.