Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
EX900 M.2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've had this SSD about a year, and have had steady use in that time.  Just recently after a clean install of Windows 10 about two months ago, I had a blue screen error(don't recall the error code) and then the drive won't detect in bios even. Attemps to do a startup recovery does nothing.  Am I screwed?  I don't recall where I bought it or have any reasonable method of finding out where I got it.   Without that information, I assume there' s not a chance at a warranty at all.

I think that perhaps I'm the idiot for thinking HP could be trusted to make a competent product, despite my past experiences.  Especially something so critical as an SSD.    Unless there are any other possible options to explore.  I'm not happy about having to drop money again on an SSD, in addition to trying to recover my lost data, and having to do ANOTHER OS install.  Of a garbage OS I might add, that also means I have to buy a new product key since the keys are hardware locked.  

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

hi

if not this model look for the right one
but see if this helps you, you can check the warranty options

https://support.hp.com/my-en/product/hp-ex900-m.2-250gb-solid-state-drive/23815829

HP EX900 Service Center

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

"Unable to find a match based on the information provided"

I entered it three times including with the product ID. 

[content removed]

HP Recommended

In the pdf, there are phone numbers, doesn't that help you?

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

first, I could not tell that there was a separate link to a PDF because as previously stated I cannot use my desktop so I am on a phone.  where things have to be spaced out in greater amounts otherwise they blend together.

second I'm wary to contact any phone customer service by HP due to the fact that it is notorious for how bad it is.

but I tried it anyway and the message I got was "this subscribers mailbox is full."

[content removed]

HP Recommended

all I can give you is what is in the pdf

North America
(U.S.,Canada) HP SSD Warranty Service 16610 Gale Ave, City of Industry, CA 91745 USA support@multipointe.com +1-844-517 8295

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

I tried the number and it says the mailbox is full.  I tried it again today and it said the same thing. 

if that is the only possible way to go forward with a warranty then you are admitting that there is no way to help me.

HP Recommended

sorry, you told me, not to have seen the pdf
so I didn't know if you were talking about this number  ..
further in your response "this subscribers mailbox is full."
In France , it does not have the same meaning, there is no relation between a phone call and a mailbox ..
i have just tried to find a solution for you, i am not Hp, and i can only give you what is available
That said there is also the email address, I guess that is also unnecessary ...!?

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

@Zjwex

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I want to thank you for taking the time to speak to us today. Your business means a lot to us. As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that 
here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

unfortunately, the person who contacted me was of no help either. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.