Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

@wb2001 or anyone else,

Is there a list or might anyone know what power supplies are compatible with the erica 2 motherboard. Im trying to upgrade my hp desktop but trying to find the correct psu is like hunting for the holy grail.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Xman0124 , welcome back to the Community.

What is the Product Number of the computer? I need this information to review the specifications of it. Please don't furnish the Serial # or other personal information. You can find the Product Number at the bottom of the page when you open HP Support Assistant.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

M01-F0024, its running a erica2 motherboard 

HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @Xman0124!

I believe that the Erica2 has the same power connector as the Erica motherboard.  They have the same SSID: 8643.  I checked your motherboard with the Erica in the TG01-0019ur.  If this is correct, you can upgrade to a 500W (L05757-800).  You can order it here on HP PartSurfer: https://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=L05757-800

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

HP Recommended

Is there any other power supplys that i might be able to use because i tried ordering the psu through parts surfer and it wouldnt be shipping till late may and i need it before then. If there isnt any other possibilities to upgrade my power supply for the whole desktop is it possible to run my gpu on a separate psu i have a asus gtx 1650 oc phoenix.

16192796960374978636458829513376.jpg

16192797387867180252298950020309.jpg

16192797878754889331679441693508.jpg

HP Recommended

@Xman0124 

The motherboard in your computer is HP proprietary. It has a 4-pin power connector instead of a standard 24-pin ATX power connector. You will have to buy any PSU upgrade from HP.  All of the PSU's sold by HP are in short supply since they are the only ones that will work with the 4-pin power connector.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.