Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Desktop - 510-p116nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

L’acquisto del desktop su cui è alloggiato il masterizzatore difettoso è avvenuto in data 25/03/2017, pertanto l’oggetto risulta tuttora coperto da “Garanzia legale” a carico del venditore, ovvero di HP Store, come confermato da loro stessi con e-mail “HP Support CRM:[edited]” del 03/01/2019.

Dalla data di acquisto sino a pochi giorni fa ho molto raramente avuto occasione di utilizzare il masterizzatore in oggetto poichè abitualmente, per archiviare o memorizzare i miei dati, utilizzo HD esterni e/o chiavette USB.

Nei giorni scorsi ho avuto necessità di masterizzare un CD audio ma, inaspettatamente, la masterizzazione non è andata a buon fine e mi è stato restituito il seguente messaggio di errore: “Errore di calibrazione dell’alimentazione E:hp HLSD DVDRW GUD1N”

Un ulteriore successivo tentativo mi ha restituito l’identico messaggio di errore. Di seguito, per prova, anziché un disco audio ho tentato  la masterizzazione di alcuni files di dati, ma è fallita allo stesso modo.

Come ulteriore tentativo ho provato a cambiare supporto di masterizzazione utilizzando dischetti CD di marca e tipologia diversa ma, ancora una volta, mi è stato restituito l’identico messaggio di errore.

In ultimo ho provato se era almeno possibile leggere i CD già scritti. Ho utilizzato dei dischetti che vengono aperti e letti senza problemi su di un altro desktop Hp in mio possesso, ma ho dovuto constatare che, attraverso il masterizzatore in questione, era possibile leggere esclusivamente i CD ed i DVD scrivibili mentre, per i dischetti RW oppure Doppio Layer, aprendo il dispositivo "E" da Esplora risorse, vengo informatp che il dischetto è "vuoto" oppure vengo invitato ad inserire un dischetto.

Ho effettuato i test proposti sul sito di Assistenza HP, ma non vengono rilevate anomalie ed ho cercato invano una soluzione su questo forum.

Preciso che il masterizzatore in questione non ha subito manomissioni nè danneggiamenti di alcun genere da parte mia, ma si trova nelle identiche condizioni in cui mi è stato consegnato dopo l'acquisto. Sono altresì da escludere la eccessiva usura nonchè l’uso improprio del medesimo.

In conseguenza di quanto sopra intendo richiedere ad HP Store la riparazione o la sostituzione in garanzia del componente o dei componenti difettosi.

Ritengo di avere esaurientemente descritto il problema e vorrei finalmente che HP Store mi indichi dove devo portare il mio desktop per il ripristino della sua funzionalità!

Vi auguro una buona guiornata

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

German: HP Gemeinschaft
Spanish: HP Comunidad
French: HP Communauté
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区
Korean: HP 커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
Power calibration error E: hp HLSD DVDRW GUD1N "

01-07-2019 09:49 AM - last edited on 01-07-2019 10:06 AM by Moderator kevin-t
Product: HP Pavilion Desktop - 510-p116nl
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The purchase of the desktop on which the defective burner is housed was on 25/03/2017, therefore the object is still covered by "Legal guarantee" to the seller, or HP Store, as confirmed by themselves with e-mail "HP Support CRM: [edited]" 03/01/2019.

From the date of purchase until a few days ago I have very rarely had the opportunity to use the burner in question as habitually, to store or store my data, use external HD and / or USB sticks.

In recent days I had to burn an audio CD but, unexpectedly, the burn was not successful and I was returned the following error message: "E Power calibration error: hp HLSD DVDRW GUD1N"

A further subsequent attempt returned me the identical error message. Below, by trial, instead of an audio disk, I tried to burn some data files, but it failed the same way.

As a further attempt I tried to change the burning medium using CD disks of different brands and types but, once again, I was given the same error message.

Finally I tried if it was at least possible to read the CDs already written. I used disks that are opened and read without problems on another desktop Hp in my possession, but I had to note that, through the burner in question, it was possible to read only the CDs and DVD writable while, for RW disks or Double Layer, opening the device "E" from Windows Explorer, I come informatp that the disk is "empty" or I am invited to insert a disk.

I have carried out the tests proposed on the HP Support site, but no anomalies are detected and I tried in vain for a solution on this forum.

Please note that the burner in question has not suffered any tampering or damage of any kind on my part, but is in the same conditions in which I was delivered after the purchase. Excessive wear as well as improper use of the same must also be excluded.

As a consequence of the above I intend to ask the HP Store to repair or replace the defective part or components under warranty.

I think I have fully described the problem and I would finally like the HP Store to show me where I have to bring my desktop to restore its functionality!

I wish you a good morning

HP Recommended

@argluc

Welcome to HP forums, I see that you are getting Power calibration error E on your desktop.

This looks like a hardware issue.

I am sending you a private message with the service options. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

According to the Hp support page I should make a pay phone call. I do not see why I should make a pay phone call from the moment my product is still covered by the seller's warranty (HP Store). You do not understand why I have not been given an Hp service center, in my area, where I can bring my desktop. In this way all the necessary checks could be made and repaired themselves. Thanks anyway for the interest

HP Recommended

But instead of telephone assistance, is it not possible to contact HP Support by e-mail?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.