Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ProDesk 600 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I have some BSOD in Windows 10 ( "Unexpected Store Exception", "Memory Management" and "IRQL Not Less or Equal") so i have tested the drives and memories. First i ran a Hard Drive Quick Test  (1x hard drive and 1x M.2 SSD) and they pass. Then i ran a Memory Quick Test and trhow a failure message:

Failure ID: 9LMU7H-97G9HR-WPQCQK-40G803

Product ID: Y3F34AV#133

Memory Module 2 DIMM2

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

The error code reported, Memory Module 2 Failure indicates the memory module in slot 2 has failed and needs to be replaced.

The first thing I would do is to remove it and see if the problem corrects itself to confirm the memory module needs to be replaced.

I just went through this myself last month on my 8200 Elite CMT.

Unfortunately, no error code was generated so I had to guess which of the four modules was causing the blue screens.

I finally isolated the bad memory module, ran the PC without it for several days, and submitted an RMA to get the lifetime guaranteed memory module replaced.

I installed the new memory module and the PC has been working great ever since.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the answer, I will try it!

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.