South87
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Fan Install

HP Recommended
Omen 30l I7 2060

Hi

I'm trying to install fans but unsure where to plug the fan hub in, I plugged it into where the exhausts fan is and used that to work around 3 fans, but unfortunately felt my mother bored couldn't handle it, I took the fan hub out and just installed it normal again. I'm trying to get a fan at the bottom any suggestions of where I can plug in the fan hub with no issues? After watching videos on YouTube I noticed many of the videos are of the 25l ryzen model. And the motherboard input of the fans are different so I'm really confused where I can plug in the hub without stressing the PC.

2 REPLIES 2
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
24,620 24,272 2,834 10,360
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@South87 , welcome to the Community.

What is the Product Number of the computer? I need this information to review the specifications of it. Please don't furnish the Serial # or other personal information. You can find the Product Number at the bottom of the page when you open HP Support Assistant.

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
0 Kudos
South87
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi 

I went on to hp assistant 

200A9EA PN

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation