Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP 280 GT MT BUSINESS PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have just upgraded my pc chassis from the default hp one to bigger one with better airflow it has four rgb fans all connected to rgb header which is connected directly to my power supply currently no fan is connected to my hp motherboard since the upgrade whenever i turn on the pc it gives me the error no rear fan detected then i have to press F1 everytime to continue further is there any way to get rid of this issue??

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Support Community @newbee2

Did you try going into your BIOS and Disable "POST Messages" ???

REO

HP Recommended

yes i did tried that post messages are disabled still i have this issue

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.