Did you mean: 
Grza
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Fan noise

HP Recommended
HP ProDesk 400 G5 Mini with i7 Product 7EM49EA#ABU

Hi, I have a noise free home built pc currently with noctua fans. I would like a more powerful pc without the noise and am thinking of getting this pc. Is this a low noice high performance pc? Or it it a high noise high performance pc please?

1 REPLY 1
Grzwacz
Level 12
Level 12
6,774 6,758 638 1,525
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I can only make an educated guess since I don't have hands on use of this PC.

What are you going to do with this PC, gaming or video editing? Routine use such as surfing the web, or watching videos, or office applications should provide a pleasurable experience.

This PC is a small form factor PC with, probably, limited chassis airflow and smaller fans. Smaller fans means more noise when you stress the CPU. Integrated Intel graphics may limit gaming or video editing options.

Potential noise levels will be related to intended usage.

Regards

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation