Level 3
35 17 2 2
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Full 'C' Drive.

HP Recommended
ExHP Pavilion Desktop - 570-p019na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Sirs, I've moved photos, videos, documents. I've used 'Treesize' guidance to thin down C Drive content down but now it is full. C Drive - Full of 116 of 116GB D Drive - 1.52 TB free of 1.80 TB. Is it possible to transfer space from one drive to another or does it call for some form of hardware purchase? I became aware of the low C Drive capacity a couple of years ago and moved photos & videos then. More recently space became more critical so I moved Documents and deleted a few apps to get it down to bare bones.
2 REPLIES 2
sweetcorn024
Author
Level 3
35 17 2 2
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
My PC specification shows this:- Hard Drives 128 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive • Size: 128 GB • Interface: M.2 •Type: Solid State 2 TB • Size: 2 TB • Interface: SATA •Rotational Speed: 5400 rpm
0 Kudos
sweetcorn024
Author
Level 3
35 17 2 2
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

A guy at Microsoft says 'bite the bullet' and replace the system with a 256 or 512 GB SSD. Do you agree? Which make and model would you recommend please? I will convey you guidance to my technician.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation