Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I'll be getting the desktop from Conn's, I'll be finished with my current Conn's balance and I'll have a pretty big available balance.

Getting it from Conn's, my options are pretty limited. They have a few Apple Computers, some gaming computer and like 5 HP models. The two two I'm slightly interested in is

HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop PC (PV27A031)

and

HP Pavilion PC24-x011 All-in-One Desktop PC (PV24X011)

I have Samsung Everything, from Phone and Tablet to kitchen stuff. With that said, I know NOTHING about HP. Are HP good computers? I'll be doing a lot of writing, notes, reading news article, blogging, etc. Should I have any concerns with getting a HP with the things I'll be doing?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@jacobwilliam , welcome to the forum.

You have to realize when you come to the HP Forums that you might just find a few members who are partial to HP products. 😉  With that said, in my opinion, HP makes some extremely good computers.  I don't want to brag, but these Forums are some of the best on the Internet.  There is someone here around the clock if you do have a problem because they are International; even in India.  How do you use a computer?  This will give us an idea of which to recommend.

It would help if you could provide the full model of the computers; including any letters at the end of the model.  For some reason, I can't find the Product Specifications using the Product Numbers that you provided.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

@jacobwilliam,

What you want to do with any computer is important.  If you are an avid gamer, then any AIO is not a good choice, as it has onboard graphics, not a PCIEx16 slot. I was able to decipher the coding by dropping the "PV" Conn's sku.

HP 27-a031           

HP 24-x011

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.