Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop PC GT13-1000a (207P7AV)

Hey I got my omen pc back in 2021 may and throughout its time it could handle mods and high graphics but tonight a day after new years while loading into a match of mw2 my pc screen went black then came back with lots of horizontal white lines that got worse as the mouse moved:/ I opened task manager and that interface didn’t glitch out but everything else did.? I opened omen hub app to see that my gpu performance is gone… is my gpu fried

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

It is difficult to tell as you have only generically identified your PC with only its base model series.

That does not give details on how your specific one is configured.
Power on your PC and immediately click on the F1 key.

That will invoke the system information.

Find the product number(SKU) and post that in your next reply here in your thread.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/omen-30l-desktop-pc-gt13-1000a/2100404772/product-info

BTW, assuming that everyone know a games initials is just that, an assumption and maybe not such a great idea.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.