Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP OMEN GT12-0010nq
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey i just bought a HP OMEN GT12-0010nq, AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.4GHz, 16GB, 1TB + SSD 1TB, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB and my graphic card run in all games with 83°C and i'm woried about that, i think its too much, and the stock cpu was replaced with Noctua and from 95°C now i have 70-75°C in games....

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

hi

the max indicated for this type of card is around 89 ° c
So just check if it doesn't get hotter!
take breaks, don't play too long at high temperatures!
for games requiring a lot of resources, lower the graphics settings if necessary

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

The graphic card stay around the 83-85°C and i want to add 3-4 fans too more airflow, u think will bebbetter?

HP Recommended

Adding fans can have the opposite effect
Already, is it possible, the case, the motherboard are planned for?
If you don't do it right, it can get hotter than before!

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I put a 120mm upper case fan by Noctua to take the air in case and i have one fan stock back case to take air out...

HP Recommended

And, what more do you want, I answered your question, no?

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.