Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
all-in-one 22-c0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi.

I wonder if you could put a graphic card on a pc all in one by downloading it over the internet. I know I can not change the graphic card because the card already comes inside the pc and the card I have is an AMD radeon (TM) R5 graphics that does not run games that require higher quality video like GTA 5. And if you know another solution I'd like to know which one.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Gokussj3 , welcome to the forum.

What is the product number of the computer? I need this information to review the specifications of it. Please don't furnish the Serial # or other personal information. Here is a guide to help you find it:  https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/bph07555

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

Thanks for the help

The product number of the computer is 6VR47EA#AB9.

HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @Gokussj3!

I have reviewed the specifications of the computer and there is no way to upgrade the video card.  As you stated, it is integrated into the motherboard.

HP Recommended

I would also like to know if it is possible increase the computer ram

HP Recommended

@Gokussj3, HP All-In-One computers simply aren't meant to be upgraded.  The space in the case is too small to accommodate larger components.  I wouldn't recommend trying to change any of the components.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.