Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
hp compaq dc7700 small form factor

i need a graphic card for my mother board hp compaq dc7700 small form factor and this gaphic card also not bottleneck with intel core 2 duo e6700 processer.

Operating system; window 7,8,10 of 64 bit

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@mamulal , welcome to the forum.

You are very limited as to which video cards will work in your system.  Here is the Product Specifications page:  https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-compaq-dc7700-small-form-factor-pc/3232029/document/c0079848...

If you look at the section titled "Graphics" there is a list of compatible video cards.  These cards have been fully tested to assure they are compatible with the motherboard.  It may be difficult to find any of these cards because of the age of your computer.  None of the newer will work properly.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.