Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Example: HP All-in-one-24df0129
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Can I upgrade my graphics card? and also do I need to upgrade my processor as well in order to be able to create video content more efficient and faster?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Daviel 

I can't find HP All-in-one-24df0129 , is it the following machine (which is an HP All-in-One - 24-df0129), its specs

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c06642854

1. CPU: You can use the following list

• TDP: 15 W
  • Socket type: BGA
  • Motherboard supports the following processor upgrades:
    Processor
    TDP
    Intel Core i3-1005G1 (Ice Lake-U) 1.2 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores
    15 W
    Intel Core i5-1035G1 (Ice Lake-U) 1.0 GHz base frequency, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores
    15 W
    Intel Core i7-1065G7 (Ice Lake-U) 1.3 GHz base frequency, up to 3.8 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB cache, 4 cores
    15 W

2. VIDEO card

It does not have a slot for Video card.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Daviel 

I can't find HP All-in-one-24df0129 , is it the following machine (which is an HP All-in-One - 24-df0129), its specs

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c06642854

1. CPU: You can use the following list

• TDP: 15 W
  • Socket type: BGA
  • Motherboard supports the following processor upgrades:
    Processor
    TDP
    Intel Core i3-1005G1 (Ice Lake-U) 1.2 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores
    15 W
    Intel Core i5-1035G1 (Ice Lake-U) 1.0 GHz base frequency, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores
    15 W
    Intel Core i7-1065G7 (Ice Lake-U) 1.3 GHz base frequency, up to 3.8 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB cache, 4 cores
    15 W

2. VIDEO card

It does not have a slot for Video card.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thank you for your quick answer. My PC description is HP All-in-One - 24-df0129 just as you mentioned in your comment. I have one more question, is the Intel Turbo Boost Technology integrated in my system, or I would have to upgrade my specs?

And just to confirm now that we are clear with my PC description, did you mean in your comment  that my video is integrated to my board and there is no a way to add a graphic card? My question arises because of this note in the page related to the link that you have shared before( https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c06642854)

NOTE: Integrated video is not available if a graphics card is installed)

Thank you, 

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.