Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Envy 27" all in one B190NA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all,  I have the 27" envy b190na touch screen 4K display all in one computer, sadly times are changing on the internet and this computer has trouble sometimes playing 4k videos on YouTube.  I know it shipped with a dual graphics card system and the NVIDIA Geforce GTX950m is it's performance chip set, obviously this is a tiny bit out of date now.   I've watched videos on how to change the card for a more powerful one, the question I have is simply, "what can I change the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 950M to?"  I have seen a 980m on the internet however, I don't know what replacement card actually fits this specific computer.  Does anyone know? and whats the most powerful card that is compatible.   

Kevin 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Kevin_Davia 

No, you can't change the MXM video card alone because Graphics Card - nV GTX950M, 4GB and motherboard Schumi are on ONE piece of hardware call PC Board or System Board part # 904730-001

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.