Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion gaming desktop PC TG01-0000A (6GY67AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Device ID - B1A61F16-80CF-46DD-BAD7-2B4FB9972EB7

Product ID - 00325-81913-08945-AAOEM

Hi there, i was wondering if anyone can help me. i have recently bought this desktop pc for gaming as it is a "gaming pc" i am struggling to play games that need a good graphics card as the built in vega one just isnt cutting it. whats the best graphics card upgrade for this at a low cost but will allow me to play games like Rust without me having to decrease the size of the window to only get 30fps? it has a 400w pcu . would appreciate any help! feeling as if ive been robbed.

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

Hello

this is a recorded response (macro))
we need the exact model of your computer, and the product number
To find it follow this
for a desktop computer

HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? | HP® Customer Support

and for a laptop:

HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Product Name or Number? | HP® Customer Support

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

sorry its a HP Pavilion gaming desktop PC TG01-0000A (6GY67AV)

HP Recommended

Sorry but you said that the integrated vga is not enough
Out of the data sheet you have a graphics card

What are the requirements of your game after all?

HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop PC TG01-0000a (6GY67AV)

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-gaming-desktop-pc-tg01-0000a/37874510/model/3832287...

NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1660 Super™ (6 GB GDDR6 dedicated)

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

According to my pc I don’t. All I have is this 

6B9F84F1-9997-444F-BE9D-1593DCD246DF.png

HP Recommended

Can I send you a picture of inside? Therese no graphics card. 

HP Recommended

What size are these are they double fan or single fan?

HP Recommended

use the button at the top to edit your post, rather than writing multiple replies
First image, I don't see much, but the little that I see is not there to look at, it is the display tab.

Yes, on the contrary, you can give a picture of the interior.
But if indeed there is no graphics card, please give me the product number of the computer.

either you have a product page error or your computer doesn't match what it should be ..
Maybe you have a link from a shopping site?

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

I’ve just opened the case and there’s no graphics card. Where do I find the product number?

HP Recommended

@Prométhée wrote:

Hello

this is a recorded response (macro))
we need the exact model of your computer, and the product number
To find it follow this
for a desktop computer

HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? | HP® Customer Support

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.