Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi I’ve just spoken to the reseller and apparently they have no idea it should even come with a GTX 1660 Graphics Card. Do you know where I could get one? Everywhere is out of stock or could HP provide me with one if I paid for it?

I will find the product number for you. 

HP Recommended

There are several options
either you bought an original model without graphics card, in this case you will have to buy one, maybe another model!
either there is a problem and your computer should have a graphics card, so it's up to the dealer to fix it
you shouldn't pay, for something that should be installed originally

You have a 400w power supply no doubt? If a computer does not have a graphics card in general it is less powerful,

ex:

https://support.hp.com/fr-fr/document/c06458797

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Another model?! I think I’ve just bought it without the graphics card. Why would I need a new model?

also my HP support assistant won’t open I get an error code saying file system error (-2147219196).

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.