Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP all in one pc 22-b000na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello

I would like to know if my all in one pc can be upgraded to a SSD from a standard HDD.

The computer is very slow to load up web pages and sometimes struggles to keep up with my typing speed so hopefully an SSD conversion can help. I just need it to stop lagging so some of the games can work properly without a visual blur.

The all in one pc is a model 22-b000na and has a standard J3060 processor.

Thanks for the advice in advance,

Thank You.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Shoaib776 

Your machine uses 3.5" HDD. You can upgrade to SSD but normal SSD's use 2.5" standard therefore you need a set of bracket to "bolt" SSD to the HDD bay. You also need to check SATA cable, it may be too short.

The following manual may help

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05145971.pdf

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thank you for the advice.

Do you think with the processor I have, an upgrade to SSD will stop the lagging? 

Iv heard some talk about the processor not being good enough therefore a hdd to ssd conversion is of no use.

Dnt want to spend all the money on a conversion and still be in the same/similar situation.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.