Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
24-dp0020nl Desktop All-in-One PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I just bought this model, and i would like to have a service manual specific of this model. Is that available?

Furthermore, I can not understand how many slots are available for RAM: 1 or 2? how many are occupied?

Thankyou

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

HP manuals are not even listed on there main pages, oddly, but google finds them, what sad why to do this.

here goes google "  HP 24-dp0020nl Desktop All-in-One PC manual"

first google hit lands here, 

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-all-in-one-pc-24-f0000a/19391008/manuals

bingo.

what you see there is all there is.

shows 2 slots DDR, what I do is look in side my self to BE SURE. 

but motherboards are not all the same on all models and countries sold, use the hp parts surfer to see what is inside.

using your unstated,  product ID# nnnnnnnn   code.  ?????? 28S27EA ??????

is your PC from USA?   24-dp0020nl  ?????

oops parts surfer finds it but shows no parts inside, important, like MAIN BOARD #

seems most are 2,  but I do lookfirst.  to do fast 2 channel DDR memory takes 2,

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

answer #2 above is crude way

on the HP home page tell it your service tag number.

then it finds YOUR support page. and your manuals.

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

thankyou for your help.

you found the specs of this model

hp-all-in-one-pc-24-f0000a

not mine, which is 24-dp0020nl

is that the same?

How can I know if thre is 1 x 8gb RAM or 2 x 4gb RAM?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.