Did you mean: 
Highlighted
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 32s Monitor VESA bracket

HP 32s monitor

My owners manual refers to a "sold separately" VESA mounting bracket for the HP 32s monitor. There's even a drawing of it in the manual. But, I cannot locate it ANYWHERE. Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 5
101 101 17 32
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This forum post should help and the video reference clearly shows how to attach a VESA mount. I believe the VESA mount does not have to be HP supplied judging by the video.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

After three hours....yes three hours...on the internet yesterday, I finally found the part that is referred to on page 6 of the HP 32s monitor manual. I even chatted with someone in technical support from HP last night who had no idea what the part was!!! Well, guess what, I found it on eBay! It even says HP32s on the package. And, it looks exactly like the one in the drawing in the manual.

Why is this part such a secret?s-l1600.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 5
101 101 17 32
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for sharing that information. I actually looked for about an hour and came up empty...well done!

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation