cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
DL52
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP All-in-One 24-dp0005na Unbalanced

HP Recommended
HP All-in-One 24-dp0005na

Has anyone else found issues with the tilt of the HP All-in-One 24-dp0005na?  This model allows you to tilt the screen either forward or back.  A family member tilted the screen forward; the unit became unbalanced and fell cracking the screen.  I contacted HP about this and they said we would need to pay for a new screen.  Fine, however surely if HP has a screen that they have made so that it can be tilted forward or back it should not become unbalanced and fall.  Is this not a design fault?  To confirm this is the case I tilted the unit forward and it fell on me.

To get the repair is also a bit of a difficult process as I can only have an online chat with HP and all I have is a promise of a call in the future to arrange the repair.

1 REPLY 1
Prométhée
Level 16
9,645 9,503 975 3,390
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello
first of all, i just want to make it clear that i am not questioning your word, but i think it may be complicated ..
From what I have found it must have a tilt of only at least 5 ° forward, and indeed it should not tilt for so little.
do you confirm that, or is it much more?
In fact this is the first case I come across here, so if it doesn't happen often, Hp will probably assume that there was a user error.
How long have you had it, buy from the hp store or another store?

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

was this reply helpful , or just say "thank you " ? Click on the yes button 
Desktop-Knowledge-Base

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation