Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Elite 800 G2 Mini i5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

WHICH IS THE MAX RESOLUTION ON i5 version of Elite 800 G2 Mini, on two DisplayPort OUT ?

It support 4K out resolution ? Or UHD out resolution ?

Thanks a lot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Support is someone from HP that you email or talk to on the phone. I am erico, one of your  peers in the HP forum and not an HP employee.

That is much better.

It does provide 4k resolution. 

Specification information for your desktop's Intel processor is here

See the following image for the onboard Intel HD Graphics 530

Hold down the Ctrl key and tap the + or mouse scroll to make the image larger. It is high resolution. 🙂

max res.png

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

That depends on the processor that is installed.

If you don't provide that information it is more than a bit difficult to help you.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Dear support, HP code product is X3J91ET#ABZ, i5-6500 3.2GHz, 8GB RAM. 2 displyport OUT.

IN THIS CASE support UHD out resolution on every DisplayPort OUT, on one, or on nothing ?

Thanks a lot

HP Recommended

Support is someone from HP that you email or talk to on the phone. I am erico, one of your  peers in the HP forum and not an HP employee.

That is much better.

It does provide 4k resolution. 

Specification information for your desktop's Intel processor is here

See the following image for the onboard Intel HD Graphics 530

Hold down the Ctrl key and tap the + or mouse scroll to make the image larger. It is high resolution. 🙂

max res.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.