Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Desktop - TE01-1022 Video Card
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP support since you are saying that ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 Graphics Card (PCIe 2.0, 2GB GDDR5 Memory, 4X HDMI Ports, Single-Slot Design, Passive Cooling)  video is not supported.  What is supported when you need more than one HDMI monitor with HP ENVY Desktop - TE01-1022?

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/HP-ENVY-Desktop-TE01-1022-Video

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Kombi77 , welcome to the Community.

The main reason that the GT 710 is not compatible is, the power supply unit (PSU) in your computer is only 180W.  This is not enough power to operate it properly.  The GT 710 requires 300W to operate properly.  Look at the section titled "Specs" in the link that I provided.

The motherboard in your computer is HP proprietary. It has a 4-pin power connector instead of a standard 24-pin ATX power connector. You will have to buy any PSU upgrade from HP.  HP has a 400W (L69242-800) that is compatible with your motherboard and a 500W (L05757-800) PSU that may be compatible with your motherboard.  You will have to contact HP Customer Support to assure that the 500W is compatible.

Here is a card that should work for you if you upgrade the PSU.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

I upgraded the power supply  to New Genuine PS by HP that is 400W Power Supply number L04618-800.  It fit like a glove

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B088BYWSBN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @Kombi77!

Yes, that is the only other 400W PSU that will be compatible with your motherboard.  Here is a Chart that will show you where I got the information that I provided.  If you look at the TE01 series the L69242-800 is the only model that is listed for the Baker motherboard.  I am glad to know that the one you bought works!

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.