Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 200
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear HP,

We bought 50 PCS of HP Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 200 for our HQ, and most of users are experiencing some strange issue. Their keyboards loosse connection, wireless mouse from same set is working well. User have to pull out the battery and then install it back, and keyboard start working for a while. Even tried to replace batteries with new ones, but it didn't help. 

Keyboard model: HP HSA-D01K

P/N: Z3Q63AA#ACB

[personal information removed] (this is one of the keyboard with this issue)

Computer used is: HP Elitebook 830 G5

Operating system: Windows 10 x64

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@vStefan,

Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I see from your post that you are having issues related to your HP HSA-D01k product. Don't worry I'll do my best to help you with this.

As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now. In order to resolve the issue we have to elevate the case to next level, I will share you few details through a private message. (ECR)

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile 

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it 

Keep me posted,

that said, If the information I've provided was helpful, 

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi,

Replyed on PM message. Still hope to solve this issue.

HP Recommended

I have a same question. The Keyboard get disconnected after few minutes. but the NumPad Light still on. We have to remove the battries to get it to work. 

HP Recommended

Sad to know that you have same issue. Hope we receive a solution for this issue.

HP Recommended

Hi, I have the same issue, on both sets of wireless keyboard/mouse I bought of this model. The keyboard stops working and the only way to make it work is take out and replace the batteries. Is there a solution? Cheers

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.