cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
tMaskk
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP L30 (I9-10850K + RTX3090) Low CPU utilization, but extremely high temps?

HP Recommended
HP L30 GT13-009
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I really want to like this PC, but are these CPU temps not extremely poor? Why is this case and cooling used for an I9-10850K and RTX3090? Seems like I need to get my money back and find another prebuild that isn't hitting 90 degrees-C when playing a game on low-medium settings.

-

90degrees.pngCPUTemps.png

1 REPLY 1
GETSOME420
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the exact same build i9 10850k 3080. Thank God it is winter still and my ambient temps are cold. During summer i see this dying quick. These temps get way to hot, the fan doesn't even think of speeding up till 90 degree? WHOS IDEA WAS THAT? PLEASE UPDATE GAMING HUB with a slide adjuster for fan control. PLEASE HELP!

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation