Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Monitor HP 27es

Hi, 

One year ago i mounted my monitor on a wall, so i needed to remove a plastic piece to complete the procedure. Now i want to use my monitor on my desk already, but the little plastic piece is needed to hook up the TV to the desk "adapter", and i am not able to find it. Do you know if the HP support can help me resending back the missing piece? or some shops where i can rebuy it?

Thank you in advance

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Mattia_lacroce

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now.

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately, if i click the link you suggested, i am redirected on a page on which i can "join the community and ask support", that i am already doing here. Is there something i am missing? what i need to do to have the missing piece of my monitor sent/sold again?

THank you for your time

HP Recommended

@Mattia_lacroce

Thank you for posting back. 

Let's try this link: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html Contact HP Worldwide.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, 

Thank you for your prompt help.

But also on the link you provided there is no way to talk with an operator, there is not a "live chat" service ? or a telephone number to call? After i click on my product (registered in my account), the form tells me "ask to our community".

Thank you

HP Recommended

@Mattia_lacroce

Thank you for posting back. 

I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.