Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP OMEN 30L GT13-0022ns
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, first of all sorry for my english.

One month ago more or less I bought a HP OMEN 30L GT13-0022ns and in only one week I realised that that the HYPERX RAM RGB lighting was wrong,  I mean, this RAM modules have an infrared sync technology that allows all the modules lighting to be sync, but in my case, sometimes the lighting was out of sync.

So I contacted to HP explaining this issue and they answer me that was a problem with the "omen gaming hub" and they told me to wait until this was updated and solved (something thant makes no sense because 1-I uninstalled the "omen gaming hub" and the problem was still there and 2-The HYPERX RAM RGB RAM doesnt need the "omen gaming hub" to sync the lighting) but after some weeks the problem is still there right now.

This issue is very annoying for a high end PC and I was wondering one thing.

There is any posibility to get a replacement from HP of these modules with others without RGB? I have seen in the web page that this PC can be sold with exactly the rame RAM but NON-RGB.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi @Becorby,

I'd like to help!

Performing a recovery may help resolve the light sync issue-

Refer to the document to perform the recovery -https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04758961

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

HP Recommended

Got it.

I will try it and I will tell you the result.

Thank you very much.

HP Recommended

You're welcome 🙂

Keep me posted with the results!

HP Recommended

Okay.

I have followed the steps you gave me and nothing, the issue is still there.

Don`t worry, I'm gonna try to ask HP for a non RGB replacement if it's possible.

Anyway thank you very much.

HP Recommended

You're welcome 🙂

If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to us.

Have a great day ahead!

Please click “Accepted Solution” on my public post if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

HP Recommended

Alright.

I think I've tried everything and nothing works.

It would be possible for HP to change me these RAM modules for exactly the same ones but without RGB?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.