Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
L04618-800
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I ordered a PSU from the Parts Store on June 11th with expedited delivery. The order was opened the next day and has since been in "your order is being processed" limbo. I have checked to see if the part I ordered was in stock several times since I made my order, and it has been in stock every time. Initially, the estimated ship date was June 15th. I thought this to be a bit tardy for expedited but passed it off under the presumption that COVID somehow caused a delay. By June 15th, the estimated shipping date was pushed back to June 30th, then to July  15th, and now it is sitting at July 31st.  In the past week or so I have called HP tech support and the sales team several times. One time, the person who answered my call said she contacted the shipping people and they would send me an email explaining the problem - I never received the email, and the shipping date became July 31st the next day.  My recent call had me redirected to send an email to hpparts.sales.ams@hp.com, I sent the email explaining my troubles two or three days ago - no reply. I'm unsure what the problem may be, perhaps some kind of system failure or my order was, for all intents and purposes, lost. All the same, I hope you guys can help rectify the problem, whatever it may be.

TL;DR: Ordered an in stock part on June 11th with expedited shipping; estimated shipping date has been continuously pushed back to July 31st.  Contacted HP several times to no avail.

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

@Tweeds 

I would guess the whole "world crisis" is getting in the way of the shipment.

So many things are not working as we expect (or used to expect).

That said, and without having any way to force the delivery...

• I have submitted a request that someone take a look.

Worth Noting

• Please know that our Community is not HP Technical Support.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome:  Our request is not a magic back door into HP.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
  • When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you. 

Note to those reading:

• Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”.  Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
  • Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data. 
  • Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You!

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

I thought I was the only person going through this problem with my shipping date now pushed out to July 31. I ordered L04618-800 PSU, and I am super frustrated. I will never buy another HP.

HP Recommended

@AKreviews  and @Tweeds ,

I do understand your desire to upgrade from the stock 180W unit to the 400W PSU.  I have fielded most of those inquiries, and linked the part numbers to many individuals.  Sadly, inventory must be low. There is another part # that is available, but it ranges from $120 - $150.  It is 942332-001.

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
HP Recommended

@AKreviews @Tweeds I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Riddle,

I sent you a private message with my info. Thank you.

HP Recommended

@AKreviews I have responded to the same 🙂

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

So I just received another message that the delivery date is now August 30th. Forget it, I am cancelling this order and never buying another HP again. I'm done, and no need to escalate, but thank you trying to help. 

HP Recommended

@AKreviews As I mentioned in our last conversation, the delay is most likely due to the pandemic affected areas, although, I respect your decision as you are free to do as you please, if you need any help with the same or if you choose to change your mind, we'll be happy to help!

Take care and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.