Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 590-p0055qe
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I bought the HP Pavilion 590-p0055qe and I would like to upgrade the graphics but I don't know what it can and cant handle due to its power supply. anyone know for sure? 310W power supply

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Migucket
Welcome to HP Forums,

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂

I see you need help in upgrading the Graphics card, on HP Pavilion 590-p0055qe desktop. Don't worry as I have a few suggestions which should help you.  After reading your post, I did go through the Product specifications of your product and found that the tower builds with Integrated Intel UHD Graphics.

NOTE: HP does not recommend upgrading or downgrading hardware parts or software that is bundled with the product as It may affect the manufacturer's warranty and performance, however, you could change the configuration at your own discretion.

The power supplies on some products have external power switches. The voltage select switch feature on the product permits it to operate from any line voltage between 100-127 or 200-240 volts AC. Power supplies on those products that do not have external power switches are equipped with internal circuits that sense the incoming voltage and automatically switch to the proper voltage.

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,
Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,
Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.