Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
V8n95aa#aba

Ok last night my hp all in one unplugged while on and when I went to start it back up, it began beeping….two different semi long beeps and screen won’t come on. What is going on and how can I fix it?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

A list of beep codes is here be sure to expand the bios sections at the bottom.  The suggestions on what to do are good.

That being said, frequently the motherboard manufacturer has their own beep codes as sort of mentioned in that bios section.

Should have been on a surge protector, but if unplugged from it then the protector not useful.

I am not familiar with "all in one".  Is there a cover in the back where memory slots can be accessed?  If so, reseat the sticks of memory.  Since the display does not turn on there is a real problem and not just a stuck key on the keyboard.

Thank you for using HP products and posting to the community.
I am a community volunteer and do not work for HP. If you find
this post useful click the Yes button. If I helped solve your
problem please mark this as a solution so others can find it
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.