Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion p7-1400 Desktop PC series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The front USB ports on my HP p7-1417c desktop are damaged and no longer work.

Can anyone point me to a link where I can purchase replacement panel for this desktop to replace the front USB ports. The panel also contains the audio and microphone jacks.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Got the part. Thanks for the information.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@drmikemaroon

Is all 4 bad???

Bad USB.JPG

REO

HP Recommended

My specific PC is the HP p7-1417c and only has 2 usb 3.0 ports. Both of those are not working.

I did a product search on HP Parts website and I'm looking for part #647115-012.

Thanks.

HP Recommended

@drmikemaroon

I got the same number from PartSurfer and noticed it was 2 port???

https://www.compupartsolutions.com/647115-012

https://www.impactcomputers.com/647115-012.html

REO

HP Recommended

I placed an order with Impact Computers, however after a couple of days they refunded my money because they couldn't locate the part. 

I'm trying Compuparts Solutions to see if they can fulfill the order.

Thanks.

HP Recommended

Got the part. Thanks for the information.

HP Recommended

My problem is the same, except that I have a 570-p230 and there is one usb 3.0 and one usb c and a card reader and a headphone jack. Are they on one board or multiple?

HP Recommended

I have a similar situation with my Pavilion 690-0024. Somehow damaged one of my front usb 3.1 ports and now I can't use it. I get 2 different error messages, it's either a power surge on a usb port or the usb port requires more power. Either way, it's not a usable port currently.  I have gone to the part surfer to try and find the replacement but I can't figure out which part is the part I need.  My product number is 3LB46AA if anyone can point me to what part number I actually need to fix this.

Thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.