JawLL
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP slimline desktop 450-113il form factor

HP Recommended
HP Slimline Desktop 450-113il
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

What is the form factor for it and does it support micro atx pls help me and tell me the computer case name

1 REPLY 1
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
3,546 3,504 383 1,533
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi

I don't quite understand your question, what exactly do you want to do !?
All we can give you is the hp site information.
There is no particular name in itself, the format is special
it may therefore not correspond to anything else compared to what can be found on the market.
If you want to place the motherboard, in another box, or another motherboard in this box, you may encounter some problems

• Manufacturer: Foxconn
  • Form factor: Mini-ITX: 17 cm (6.7 in) x 17 cm (6.7 in)
  • Chipset: The chipset on this motherboard is combined with the processor into a single integrated circuit called System on a Chip (SoC). This technology combines the processor and chipset functionality into a single physical package.
  • Memory sockets: 2 x DDR3L
Computer Case Chassis
  • Height: 32.0 cm (12.58 in) unpacked
  • Width: 10.0 cm (3.94 in) unpacked
  • Depth: 39.6 cm (15.59) unpacked
  • Weight: 5.95 kg (13.12 lb) - without packaging

Expert volontaire :Forum Fr 17-10-2009 :

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation