cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Zulfan1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HPBL1910 monitor display often turns off WHILE PC still running

HP Recommended
HP Deskstop type L1910
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Iam owner a second hand desktop hp type L1910.

My desktop have a ptoblem with display often turn off or blank but the light on the power button is still on and pc is still running. Please help 

1 REPLY 1
savvy2
Level 7
1,432 1,058 40 105
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I ever heard of any PC like this.

a desktop  with bad monitor that it? PC not silent? 

type L1910. is monitor very very old not a PC.  2007 made. wow 13 years old..   this is not an HP thing all monitors made then, OK?

all old montors like this are dead now,  #1 all time reason dead CCLF back lamps

not one works now if used,  10hours a day  and in 2007 to 2012 all went dead, for that, seems your is never used much and there fore the record life of 10 years,  is used less than 1 hour per day, that is rare that. and fun to see.

if you tested your PC on a 2nd PC you'd see ijn 10seconds  work the monitor is bad.

one more 2007 CCLF tube set bites the dust, RIP CCFL.  we do not miss you ever. (have one here that is yellow for white in my attic just to see it there and be happy I never have to use one  again) 

You are so lucky , the last one that died, 13 years later, cheers and bravo !

NO warranty answers by me.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation