Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Obelisk Desktop 875-0913no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all! So i start from the beginning. I bought the pc on may 2nd this year and it boots and everything is working. But when i start playing games my games freeze randomly sometimes and its really annoying. I though it was broken OS or bad drivers. So i reinstalled the pc and the problems still exist. For example when i play CSGO with my friends and completely freeze, also discord in 1 sec. and it does that randomly in all games. I have tried CSGO,Assassins Creed:Odyssey,Battlefield 5, Far Cry 5 and Dirt 4. But in Dirt 4 i dont get any freezes. But anyway to the point, i went home yesterday. Pluged in the power and ready to game some Rainbow Six Siege. When i start the game my monitor went black and says (Connection Not Detected!) so thats weird i rebooted the pc. I can see the Omen logo loading screen but after that it went black again with same text. So i force shutdown the pc and rebooted it and it started to diagnose the pc. I choose to start it as Safe Mode and it reboot. After the loading screen i get blue screen instantly and it says (BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO) and reboot. Its starts to blink white flash once and after it does 2 long beeps and 2 short beeps. I looked it up and it seems to be the bios is corrupt? So i checked here in community and trying to press F2 to get into firmware management and restore the BIOS. I reboot it, the white flash is still existing but not beep codes. Trying this solution but no luck. I dont find the option. So i reboot again and was trying to press winkey + b instead. But the mouse and keyboard is not lighting up? I dont even see the omen bios logo anymore.  So i pluged out the power and pluged it in again the pc booted directly after i pluged in but still not lighting up and no connection. So i shut it down and trying to reset the cmos. No luck still white flash led and no beep codes. Also no connection to mointor. I have tried different usb ports and HDMI but no luck. I have monitor xl2411p with displayport. So its hardware failure or what? Send it for repair? Sorry for my bad english. Have a nice day! Regards Robin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@weezc00,

I am going to address that inquiry directly to HP moderator. Expect a reply within 24 hours.

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@weezc00,

I am going to address that inquiry directly to HP moderator. Expect a reply within 24 hours.

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
HP Recommended

@weezc00

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.