Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
EX900 120GB m.2 SSD
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm trying to get warranty support on an EX900 120GB M.2 SSD, but it keeps telling me I'm entering the serial number wrong.

Directly on the SSD it reads S/N: HBSE19031500143 and P/N: 2YY42AA#ABC

Any advice?

@Riddle_Decipher

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

I have the same issues, but with ex900 pro. Need help, but support can’t gave me advice coz my s/n wrong... stpd situation! 

HP Recommended

I'm not sure what else to do for support because the website takes me in circles.

HP Recommended

Yeah. And this chat with bots are ridiculous, its make me freaking out. I can’t even get conversation with human!!! Give me a humaaan) 

HP Recommended

hi

Unless I'm mistaken, you have the phone numbers in this document:

HP EX900 Service Center

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-ex900-m.2-120gb-solid-state-drive/23815825/model/23815826

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

@JDuck777, @Cdzn

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are looking for warranty support for the SSD.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

Refer to the below link for the contact information of the service centers in your region.

HP EX900 Service Center

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have emailed the US Support and will see what they say.  Thanks!

HP Recommended

@JDuck777,

Thank you for the update.

If any other questions arise, please feel free to write back to me.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.