Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP EliteDesk 800 G6 Small Form Factor PC (8YM57AV)

EliteDesk 800 G6 SFF

i'm looking for a SD card reader for this PC can anyone helpwithe the part number, thanks

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@richardha,

Welcome to our HP User Forum!

Let's just say that information regarding your query is challenging to access.  Here we go: to the best of my knowledge, the HP part number for an SD Card Reader that appears to be a fit for your EliteDesk 800 G6 SFF (8YM57AV), is 797441-001 (796321-001), and sold here: HP 797441-001 for sale | eBay -yes, I know: this is not terribly helpful, as you live in the UK.

AliExpress is another option: New Original Usb3.0 Sd4 Card Reader Board For Hp 797441-001 796321-001 - Laptop Bags & Cases - AliEx....

NonSequitur777_0-1679204263210.png

My disclaimer is this: I could not find a definitive HP source to confirm the SD Card Reader part number.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

Hi thanks for trying but no, not the correct part, I ordered it from Ail-express although it works electrically there’s no way it will fit

HP Recommended

@richardha,

I am sorry to hear that. The challenge that we face frequently is that (official/vetted) HP parts information is either not available or incomplete...

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

Hi thanks again for trying I've also had a good look but unable to find it, I guess it’s just not available

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.