Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Envey BT 23n
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hardware question.  How to change a hard drive in an AIO desk top.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@orinh, welcome back to the forum.

What is the full model of the computer? I need this information to review the specifications of it. Please don't furnish the Serial # or other personal information.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

I've found how to change hard drive for a SSd in an HP Envy 23n AIo answer is here,  https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/HP+Envy+23-d060qd+TouchSmart+Hard+Drive+Replacement/52112

Information collected by Shouter Review Technology

HP Recommended

I finally found a product upgrade guide on the HP website (after several searchs).  I found out it was easy, just remove 3 screws on the back, carefully pop off cover and then remove the hard drive cover.  mount the new drive and replace the cover.  My new Samsung 1TB SSD fit just right and really speed up my AIO.  (HP Beats, the red one).  

Thanks for answering. 

HP Recommended

@orinh, I am glad that you found the information that you needed.  Good job!! :generic:

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.