Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP

I keep getting emails that say they are from HP, but I'm worried they are not. I logged into the site on my own and I don't see anything, however, the warranty I purchased recently isn't showing so I'm wondering if that's why I'm getting the constant emails saying my product is delayed? How can a warranty be delayed? I just want to email or talk to a human and I cannot find ANYTHING. Please help!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Enchanted78 

If the email notices you are seeing are coming from the Community,

and the message includes phone numbers or email address, they are fakes.

These rat message are irradiated as soon as discovered.

You are right to be cautious.

==============================================================

Welcome to the HP Community.

Reminder to those reading:

Do NOT respond to individuals who post phone numbers or email addresses.

These might be scammers trying to steal your information / money.

HP does not post phone numbers or email in Community messages.

==============================================================

Ordinarily you can find the Warranty information for your device(s) at the Registration / Warranty site.

Product Registration

Register your product during first setup or soon afterwards

Register HP Product and Registration FAQ

Have a Care Pack Warranty that needs to be Registered?

HP Care Pack Registration Page

Warranty Check

Check the Warranty on your product

Warranty Check – Single or Multiple Devices

NOTE:  Warranty date is updated after purchase and registration of the device.

If the device is not registered, or if there are other issues, submit a Warranty Dispute form.

NOTE 2:  If the single-system-check fails to find your device, use the "multiple devices" method to

check single or multiple devices.

• If necessary, Select your Country on the main website page or at the bottom (click Flag)
  • Scroll down > To the right of Check multiple warranties, Click Continue
  • Enter the Serial Number and Country for one or more devices / systems to be checked
  • Check the box to verify you are "Not a robot"
  • Click Submit (at bottom of list entries)
  • When the page opens, Click View Details

Reminder: Online database results do not impact the actual contract.

Warranty Dispute

Excerpted: If you think the warranty details of your product are incorrect, submit a dispute through the HP warranty validation website.

HP Limited Warranty Statements (General Information)

Standard Warranty, that is, the warranty included with the device, typically covers hardware as explained in the Warranty document.  Optional Care Pack warranties differ by contract.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OK - What else?

I will send your concern to the moderators.

Meanwhile, do check / try to register your Care Pack...

Request for Review

• I have submitted a request that our Community moderators review your question / concern.

Worth Noting

• Our Community is not an HP business group.
  • We are not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome:  Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
  • If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you. 

Important

• Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”.  Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
  • Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data. 
  • Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not a business group of HP..

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

hi

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Operating-Systems-and-Recovery/Extended-Warranty-Purchased-but...

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.