05-08-2017 08:54 PM
Help me fix a black screen with cursor in the computer desktop Hp. Please!!!
Show me the possible way.
05-10-2017 02:00 PM
Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums! After reading your post I see that your HP Computer is going to blank screen when you turn on. I would like to help you out with this issue today.
- Run hardware diagnostics to check for hardware failures.
- Click here and follow the document to run the test.
- Follow these steps to Resolve the blank screen
- Turn on the PC and press the F8 key repeatedly when the first screen appears.
- The Windows advanced options menu appears.
- Use the Up and Down Arrow and Enter keys to select Return to OS choices.
- Select Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
- When the login prompt appears, press the number next to the windows version (minint or Windows) and type the logon password. Try pressing Enter if you do not know the password.
- At the command prompt, type the following: diskpart
- Press Enter.
Click here and follow the document for more troubleshooting steps.
Let me know how it goes.
I am an HP Employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!