Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pailivon a6150y
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Okay so one of my relatives gave me their old desktop. Because I'm just starting to build / replace desktop  components.  And it's going well so far. I'm just replacing a core a motherboard and some Ram and apparently the motherboard came with a CD for drivers. I don't know anything about that yet but I'm going to install the driver on the hard drive using one of my laptop CD drives and using a SATA to USB converter thing.  And in the future im going to need to take out the hard drive anyways. So my question is how do I get the hard drive out of the HP case? I'm asking this because there's literally no documentation on this case anywhere.  So I got rid of two screws that are on the right but I think the hard drive is screwed in somewhere else and I can't take it out. I tried removing a front panel and I couldn't get to it. I don't know how to remove the other side panel. I don't think I have the tools for that yet. I can  provide some pictures if necessary! Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Sorry forget it. i did not pull "up" to remove it

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Sorry forget it. i did not pull "up" to remove it

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.