cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

How to remove hard drive from hp pailivon a6150y?

HP Recommended
HP Pailivon a6150y
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Okay so one of my relatives gave me their old desktop. Because I'm just starting to build / replace desktop  components.  And it's going well so far. I'm just replacing a core a motherboard and some Ram and apparently the motherboard came with a CD for drivers. I don't know anything about that yet but I'm going to install the driver on the hard drive using one of my laptop CD drives and using a SATA to USB converter thing.  And in the future im going to need to take out the hard drive anyways. So my question is how do I get the hard drive out of the HP case? I'm asking this because there's literally no documentation on this case anywhere.  So I got rid of two screws that are on the right but I think the hard drive is screwed in somewhere else and I can't take it out. I tried removing a front panel and I couldn't get to it. I don't know how to remove the other side panel. I don't think I have the tools for that yet. I can  provide some pictures if necessary! Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry forget it. i did not pull "up" to remove it

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation