kimoo_kono
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Hp Elitedesk 705 G1 A10 not show fan RPM and processor come so hot by HWiNFO

HP Recommended
Hp Elitedesk 705 G1 MT A10 7800b
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hi , i just brought an Hp Elitedesk 705 G1 MT A10 7800b , it's first time for me i brought an HP PC

but i think i have problem with it's cooling system as you see in photo , if i run any thing that uses CPU the PC come so heat and sometimes CPU 0 package from HWiNFO32 show that it reached 100c

i think if i run something that uses the CPU the processor fan should run faster , but this dose not happened to me , the sound of the FAN  keep same all time  , the fan ran faster only in the 2 seconds when  restarting the PC while the PC screen is black and before HP welcome screen appear

here photo from HWiNFO32 in windows

also programs like speedfan not appear anything about the PC fans , why !!!!??

232.pngwow.png

1 REPLY 1
kimoo_kono
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please , Can any HP expert reply me please 😣🙄 as i'm afraid of losing my machine 😥😞

the photo i attached with post when while i use only Google Chrome , imagine if i opened something that uses all CPU for long time

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation