Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 23 AiO
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hi all, just joined the forum. I'm writing in because my computer, an HP PAVILION 23 AiO (Model No. 23-b010) will no longer power on. I see lights on externally and internally, but it just will not turn on. A person at a computer forum suggests it probably needs a motherboard replacement. I hadn't used it for two months prior and just turned it on. Started running updates for anti-virus and Itunes and it just went blank. Made noises like it was powering on and off every few seconds while all lighs remained on. Now it will no longer power on despite having indications of power. So I was writing in to find out exactly which model of motherboard I need and if you did indeed concur with the opinion of the other person helping me on the computer forum?

And I don't know how pertinant it is to the question, as far as the operating system goes, but I can't actually recall if I had the 32 or the 64. Pretty certain it was the 8.1 though. Thank you for any assistance, comments, and info you may have to offer-

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please bookmark the following link:

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?SearchText=H3Y90AA

Motherboard (also called PC board) is   Azara, AMD Brazos, UMA, Win8, Ambu and part number is:  704034-501

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please check its label at the back, should be 23-something

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

The label on the back of the actual motherboard? I haven't actually opened it up yet.  Was wanting to wait to do that if and when I get the replacement. Not sure that I'm going to buy one unless the price is right. If no one really knows off hand, I guess I'll go that route. Thank you

HP Recommended

Hi,

No, the label at the back of your computer, it can be at the stand

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

I found a "23-b010" on the back stand. Would that be the one?

HP Recommended

Hi,

Please bookmark the following link:

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?SearchText=H3Y90AA

Motherboard (also called PC board) is   Azara, AMD Brazos, UMA, Win8, Ambu and part number is:  704034-501

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

Thank you very much ! Bookmarked -

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.