Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Hp Compaq 6300 pro sff
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

So I just have questions on what are the recommended gpu cards on this other than gtx 1050ti and gtx 1650 because they are too expensive for me. its fine for me even if it is a 2nd hand card. I just want to play valorant and dota with my friends.

I also know that gt 1030 would work but I kinda have not enough money for that yet. Probably below than that.

Any recommendations other than those cards?

So my system have this ones

i3-2120

12gb ram

320gb hdd

500gb hdd

240psu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

You may be able to get a used GT1030 low profile card?

That would be your best option.

Otherwise you can look into a GT 710 low profile, but that card is not as good as the GT 1030.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

You may be able to get a used GT1030 low profile card?

That would be your best option.

Otherwise you can look into a GT 710 low profile, but that card is not as good as the GT 1030.

HP Recommended

any amd Card recommendations?

HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.