Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion 550-002nt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hello. Id like to know if the GPU I want to buy (Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti) will fit in my Pavilion 550-002nt Desktop. Can someone help me?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

most real PCs do run that card, full sized PC.

there are 12  makers of card none tolld

there are many versions if 1050,  sure TI but what is the SKU?

things that vary are,  (wild) OC versions, huge Vram sizes up to 24GB

no single upgraded device is so complex, even ports, 4k support,  fans 1,2,3 and length and height.

HP does not spec, x16 space inside, the PC, ever. (oddly )  but I use a ruler, first.  first things first.

and all 12 makers spec sheet on there card , every one tells full size, for sure,   H,L,D  (length varies lots)

see this sellers page see that huge left column there>

I guess you want top game is that it, ?  AAA $60+?????

the cards mostly only use 75watts of power (as does far better card GTX1650 (non SUPER)

what PSU do you have now?  watts.?    if I open 1000 PCs is see 500 different PSU.that is what Desktops real do and allow.

posted vast times.

• has to fit & not hit (things) (ddr banks , cages, etc) (i measure first then leap)
  • not overload PSU (non told yet)
  • if card over 75watts the GPU card AUX jacks must be cable connected to the PSU.!
  • the card most not overheat the case (all chips inside) but your choice will not.
  • must not get afoul of Secure boot UEFI and friends) (for sure 2020 made class 3 UEFI)

the classic answer endless. this. 1000s ask but there it is again.

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

the 180w if present is blessing to low carbon and a bane to  would be gamers,  with non standard PSU and wrong watts.

This PC is  not any kind of Gaming box.  try OMEN.

some versions of these PC (vast) can upgrade PSU,  others will answer this,.

NO warranty answers by me.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.